Monday, July 13, 2009

First Time IN The Shopping Cart! He's Getting So Big...

I am so proud of my little buckeroo! Today was his first time in a shopping cart! I usually carry him in a mei tei wrap when I grocery shop, but today, I think he was trying to tell me he is too old for the wrap, LOL. When he started to figit, I thought, I am going to try it, and I put him in the cart, and it was a success. Dom is a smaller baby, only in the 5% for his weight class, so I always thought he would swim in a shopping cart seat, like his whole body would come out of one of the leg holes, but he proved me wrong. I am so glad I tried it because now shopping will be so much easier. Now I just have to get one of those cart covers, as I found myself obsessing over all the germs that were laying on the cart bars. If I find a good cover, I will blog about it in the 'Mommy Must Haves' section. My baby is becoming a toddler....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment