Sunday, July 12, 2009

Overland Limited Jogging Stroller...Helped Me Lose Lots Of Baby Weight!

I hate to admit it, but I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant with Dom. (Yep, she said SIXTY!) I am only 5'2", so that weight showed up on me fast. And can I just say, it is SO much easier to put weight on than it is to lose it. My oh my, it's been an entire year since I gave birth and I am still not back down to prepregnancy weight. I have been dieting daily and exercising every chance I get. I seem to be able to lose weight faster if I cut out all white flour and refined sugar. I haven't cut out carbs altogther because personally, my body needs carbs for energy, and I need all the energy I can get taking care of baby! Cutting out foods with preservatives and lots of sodium has also helped, and of course exercise. Since Dom has gotten a bit older, he seems to enjoy being in his stroller. I am taking advantage of that with the great jogging stroller my aunt got me for my baby shower. This thing has TRULY been a life saver. Not only am I able to get out in the sunshine and jog around my neighborhood, but I can do so knowing that he is safe and in a sturdy piece of equipment. With the Overland Limited Jogging Stroller, I can actually run along side of the stroller while Dommy looks up at me. It is so cute seeing his hair blowing in the wind, and he absolutely loves when we 'go fast'. And I have lost a lot of weight jogging., which is ironic because I was never a jogger before. But, turns out jogging is actually lots of fun and it's a natural way to destress!

No comments:

Post a Comment