Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introducing the Featuring Baby! Blog

Hi. My name is April. I am a wife, a stay at home mom, and an entrepreneur. My little boy, Domynik, just turned 1 last week, and my husband and I are so excited that he is starting to walk! He is the pride and joy of our lives and we are so blessed to have him. I started this blog because I want to share my mommy experiences with the world, as I think it is one of the hardest, most challenging, exhausting, yet thrilling, adventurous, and beautiful experiences there is to be had in life. I am still very new and very inexperienced in being a parent, and I think the best way to learn is to live it, and to learn from other's experiences. If you are a new parent, a new grandparent, aunt, uncle, friend, or simply someone who would like to follow the days in a life of an entrepreneur mommy, stick around! Hopefully you will find this blog to be uplifting and interesting, and I welcome comments at any time.
In addition to keeping you updated on life with baby, I will also be sharing my entrepreneurial experiences. I recently opened an Etsy shop called 'Featuring Baby!' that carries beautiful personlized nursery name art wall hangings for baby's room. They are offered as hanging baby name frames, or simply prints. They make great baby shower gifts so if you know someone who is expecting or you personally have just had a baby, check out www.FeaturingBaby.etsy.com.
Well, Domynik is waking up from his first nap of the day, so I better run and get him some lunch.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment