Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Love Etsy Forums Too!

I have to say that as a new 'Etsian' I am very impressed with their discussion forums. The very first thing I noticed, after all the great useful advice I receive every time I post, is the overall tone of the posters on Etsy. They are SO nice and most actually take the time to check out your Etsy shop and comment on your work. Before I decided to go with the shop name Featuring Baby! , I asked the Etsy community their thoughts and opinions on that name, along with few others I had come up with at the time. I went with Featuring Baby! in the end because so many posters said that was their fav. It really helps to know what the online community thinks of your work, after all, they will hopefully be your buyers! Kudos to the Etsy community, and thanks guys for all your good advice. You are all very pleasant to work with! And super fast in response too!

No comments:

Post a Comment